We’ve tried to stock the cabins with everything you need, except the food and charcoal for the grill.
Here’s most of what you will find:
- Wall furnace to keep you warm.
- Bathroom with shower, fully stocked with towels and wash cloths.
- Living area with couch, chair and cable TV.
- Bedrooms have a queen bed in one bedroom and another queen in the second bedroom or 2 twin beds in the second bedroom. You will find the beds made with extra blankets and pillows available if needed.
- Kitchens with full size appliances, dishes, glasses, wine glasses, pots and pans, bakeware, microwave, toaster, coffee maker (including filters), and crock pot.
- Outside you’ll find a nice front porch with a glider, charcoal grills, picnic tables and a couple of community fire pits.
- If you have little ones, we do have a couple of Pack’N’Plays. Please let us know ahead of time if you need one of these items.
- The cabins are “modern housekeeping cabins”. This means when you check in (after 3pm) the cabin is yours until you leave. We provide you with a clean cabin and we don’t clean again until the next group of folks arrive. We have a supply room full of supplies available for you to restock when necessary including clean linens.
We also offer:
- Jeep rentals on site with Jeep discounts for our cabin guests.
- ATV & trailer parking on site.
- Area hiking and Jeeping maps are available in the office.
See a full photo album of our cabins - Click here
- We charge $10/night for each person over the base price listed.
- Maximum of 6 people per cabin
- No pets on premises
- No smoking in cabins
- Children 3 and under stay free
- We have a 3 night minimum, but will book a cabin for fewer nights if we have a one or two night gap in the schedule. Please call for stays less than 3 nights, 970-944-2262
- $200 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking for stays of 3 nights or more
- One nights deposit for stays less than 3 nights
- Payment of 50% due 90 days prior to the 1st day of the arrival month, net of $200 deposit.
- Cancellation refund of 50% payment, net of $200 deposit, if able to rebook in full.
- Tax rate of 9.8%